Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stocks Update for May 22 - Kailash Pareek

HDIL was given yesterday at 821 with target of 868. Today it made high of 867.95 and closed around 811-12. The fall was not expected, but the ratio of bonus 2:7 was the reason. Anyway, I hold my words. Hope you all enjoyed.


HINDOILEXP: The stock was sideways from sometime. MACD was in sell but has now turned, and also volumes have spiked. This suggests the stock is ready for a move. ADX is also evidence of support for my thought. Hoping for some good, really very good run. Enjoy. Although, you do not need to wait, but if u still want to be careful, buy above 156.75.




APTECH: Look at the chart. I have circled the perfect combination. You can buy anytime, as I always say, but if you are more careful, buy above 265.50.

P.S: Okay, I have got just 21 votes till now. It looks like most of you are busy and cannot vote. Please do take some time off and vote for me.

0 Comments:

KM

RECENT COMMENTS

Blog Archive