Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel - III - Sainik

I have been consistently long since end of June and had to undergo some traumatic moments in the first fortnight of July. However, since I was fully convinced of the inherent market strength, I averaged on the way down and held on. That has given me good rewards as a trader in July.

For the August series, I have again, created fresh Long positions on Friday when the market opened with a downward gap. While I will “job” on all rallies/dips, I hope to keep a core Long position for the foreseeable future. I expect August to close higher than July.

In terms of scrips, I have carried forward my July longs into August, i.e. Reliance, Ranbaxy, Tata Steel, Strides Arcolabs and Bank of India. On Friday, I loaded on to Reliance Communications, because I believe that in any bullish wave just buy a good stock which gets hit harder than it deserves to.

This Claimer: As usual, I advise people NOT to follow my advice blindly. My risk-taking capabilities are far higher than many traders’. Further, not understanding my strategy in its entirety and trying to implement it could put your capital at unknown risk.

0 Comments:

KM

RECENT COMMENTS

Blog Archive