Saturday, September 6, 2008

Return of Johnnie and RPL - Kailash Pareek

Apologies for my long silence. I hope I will be able to post regularly. Since this is the first post after a long time, I have not much to write. I will update later.

For now, I would like to tell you about one stock. An interesting thing happened about this stock. CNBC's Udayan asked an analyst about it, 3-4 days ago, and this analyst said that the company had not yet started production, hence there was no reason to buy the stock,

Udayan then murmured to Mitali, that a few months ago, he had asked this analyst about this stock - then priced at Rs 235 - and he had told him to buy like hell. This stock is RPL.

I put a buy on it with a stoploss of 158, for the the longer term, and 155 for the short term.

So, Monday morning, it will be only RPL. Lets see how much u guys respect my call.

1 Comment:

shriram said...

welcome... as you wrote about rpl.. i fully endorse your vies...in kerb market nifty was seen trading at 4475... thanks

KM

RECENT COMMENTS

Blog Archive